Solstice Health provides direct primary care services to employers through Onsite Medical Clinics, Near-site Medical Clinics or through one of our clinic locations in Wisconsin. Utilizing Solstice Health’s direct primary care services allows employees to receive immediate medical attention to their injuries and illnesses, which leads to better patient outcomes. We offer our services on a standalone basis and in combinations to meet each client’s needs. Our scope of services includes occupational health, primary care, pediatric care and chronic condition management.
Employer Direct Primary Care
Why Provide Direct Primary Care for Your Employees?
Lower Cost Healthcare Model
Direct Service Lab, Imaging & Prescriptions
Improved Health Outcomes
Solstice Health's Scope of Employer Direct Primary Care Services
Chronic Condition Management
Telemedicine Services To Compliment Direct Primary Care
Solstice Health telemedicine delivers 24/7 virtual care to you, wherever, whenever. When an employee becomes ill or injured after clinic hours, Solstice Health telemedicine service allows employees to obtain medical treatments sooner because the physician recommends the level of care that is most appropriate to meet the injured or ill employee’s needs.
When off-site care is needed, Solstice Health makes appropriate referral recommendations to preferred providers and vendors. Costly emergency room visits and unnecessary clinic visits are avoided, resulting in significant savings.
Solstice Health telemedicine services can provide a second opinion on an injury, illness or condition through our network of over 100+ specialists.
Benefits of Telemedicine Paired With Direct Primary Care
- Unlimited 24/7 telemedicine services included with all of Solstice Health’s onsite medical clinics
- Provides cost effective after hours and weekend coverage
- Reduces hospitalizations and health care costs
- Additional method to improve access to health care
- All telemedicine services are integrated with onsite medical clinic EMR, providing consistent and personalized health care
Solstice Health provides accurate data-driven reporting of your program’s cost and clinical effectiveness. Not only will you see substantial savings, but you will also see improvements in employee retention, recruitment, morale and health.
Population Health Management
We monitor your employee’s population’s current health status and trends across multiple dimensions, including:
- Chronic condition management
- Participation rates in health risk assessments and biometric screenings
- Employee health outcomes and changes across population segments
- Patient compliance to provider recommendations
- Patient participation in prevention and wellness programs
Financial Return Measurements
- Adoption and Utilization Rates of Services
- Wholesale Pharmaceuticals
- Weight Loss Programs
- Direct Labs and Imaging
- Wellness Initiatives